The FF160C is a color fishfinder in a compact model (8 x 8 cm). Ideal for amateur fishing mainly in freshwater lakes.
Distinguish fish in bright colors
The echo of fish and seabed show up clearly in the bright high-contrast screen color unit that can be read in direct sunlight, which makes the delimitation of fishing zones.
Visualize your next catch
The dual beam transducer that came with the unit FF 160C offers outstanding performance in shallow water and a wide viewing angle that lets you see fish even on both sides of the boat.
Ultrascroll ™ also incorporates that updates the screen at speed so you always see the most current information.
You can manually adjust the gain or automatic gain setting it, which automatically adjusts the level of detail appreciated.
* Automatic resizing of the screen instead of scale (no more vertical lines with the change of scale)
* Power Output: 150 watts (RMS), 1,200 watts (peak to peak)
* The See-Thru ® technology shows weak and strong signals simultaneously
* Automatic backup of settings: unit remembers user settings when turned off
* The white line shows the thickness of the bottom
* Manual and automatic zoom 2X and 4X
* Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water and low battery
* Indicator of battery voltage
The box contains:
* 160C Sounder
* Stern transducer (depending on model)
* Power cord
* Mounting bracket
* Protective front cover
* User manual