This hardworking, durable downrigger is ideal for smaller boats and fishermen just beginning to realize the advantage of fishing a downrigger.
The Lake-Troll™ uses a clutch/brake for controlled, safe descent without cranking.
Features a durable copolymer boom and a convenient line release mounted on a tab-lock base.
• Vertical spool designed with clutch/brake system for safe, controlled one-handed weight descent
• Quick mount tab-lock base
• Swivel-head depth counter
• Base: 14,5 cm x 13 cm
• 18" copolymer boom
• Pre-spooled with 100 feet of stainless steel cable
• 8-lb weight capacity
• Includes line release and tube style rod holder
• Saltwater-resistant construction
• Limited lifetime warranty
TO SEE THE MANUAL, CLICK HERE