Geronimo is a highly advanced speargun that keeps the traditional qualities of the Cressi spearguns regarding robustness and ergonomics with cutting-edge technical solutions in many cases exclusive.
The butt joint bicomponent nylon resin/thermoplastic rubber maintains, smoothing the lines and proportions of the nock Apache/Comanche.
• System control the thickness of the stock to customize all kinds of hands and preferences.
• Oversized Trigger guard and trigger located in line with the tube to eliminate the moment of inertia at the time of the shooting.
• Security integrated thumb operated rotary.
• Support integrated charge.
• Holds stainless steel wire. Located on the top to prevent breakage especially during transfers by boat.
• attachment point of the rod to optimize the propulsion delayed dynamics of the gums and last for a greater length of pipe.
• Adjustable sensitivity and trigger travel built into the top of the guard.
• The head, minimalist robustísimo to optimize the visibility of the rod, it also provides important innovations:
• traditional rubber rides, fast or combine both.
• Unique, patented rod fully gasps until the precise moment of avoiding noise and gunfire shot upside down with the rod moved.
• Upper removable for outdoor use with fast rubbers.
• With integrated guide