80-lb. to Unlimited Tackle. Ideal to combine with the Aftco Maxforce Harness.
With its advanced design, materials and comfort, the AFTCO Clarion™ is the ultimate fighting belt for big game fishing.
The super-thick, closed-cell EVA foam back pad is engineered to maximize both comfort and leverage, so that when the belt is positioned relatively low across the thighs, the load is distributed evenly for maximum pull when fighting big fish stand-up style.
Co-molded to the foam back pad is a heavy-duty, yet lightweight gold-anodized, stamped aluminum front plate.
Super durable, it features posts at each side that accept unique Quick Clips, which “snap” the belt straps (or optional drop staps) in place for quickly getting into or out of the belt.
Also featured is a super strong, molded glass-filled nylon gimbal pocket that is engineered to quickly guide rod butts into an optimum fish-fighting position.
The gimbal pocket’s stainless steel pin is adjustable for horizontal or vertical orientation.
A perfect match for the AFTCO MAXFORCE harnesses, the Clarion™ measures 19 inches wide by 13 inches high, and if it falls overboard, it floats!
• Double box-stitched, ultra heavy duty, adjustable 2-inch nylon web straps, and top quality, corrosion proof “quick-release” nylon buckles.
• Super thick, closed-cell EVA foam back pad is molded on backside with vent slots and contours engineered for superior comfort, and to help keep belt positioned properly across thighs for maximum fish-fighting leverage.
• Molded from super-strong, glass-filled nylon, the gimbal pocket is contoured to quickly guide rod butts to an optimum fish-fighting position.
• Stainless steel gimbal pin can be positioned in gimbal pocket horizontally, vertically (or removed) by loosening backside nuts (with attached Allen wrench) and removing entire gimbal pocket to adjust pin orientation from behind pocket cup.
• Heavy-duty, yet lightweight stamped aluminum front plate is deeply anodized in a rich gold finish for extreme durability and corrosion resistance. The AFTCO logo is permanently laser etched into the anodized aluminum.