To design a hard-wearing, practical spearfishing board with a high quality finish, drawing on Beuchat's vast experience in this field.
• Mainly aimed at spearfishers who require a reliable and hard-wearing board to transport equipment easily to the fishing sites, facilitate surface swimming and provide some important safety features.
• Also aimed at dedicated snorkellers who require a light, together with a reliable board on which to carry equipment and provide rest when required.
• Room for 4 spearguns
• Quality finish
• Weight: 4.5kg
• Dimensions: 68 x 116cm
The Guardian Spearfishing Board facilitates arrival at the fishing site, transports equipment, water, food, catch, stores the necessary paperwork and holds your mobile phone and GPS.
Two important safety features are the red material and the tall flagpole, which affords spearfishers a high level of visibility as well as a place to rest, if required.
Quick attachments for 2 spear guns each side, with elastic powerbands to front and rear.
Double-layered floats manufactured in 500 denier, double-coated red PVC, measuring 0.85mm thick.
Double compartments with inflatable dinghy-style valves for maximum resistance and safety.
Fins beneath each float provide stability in windy conditions.
Watertight detachable compartment positioned at the front (19 litres) with carry handles and release valve.
This watertight container can also be used to store fish or keep catch alive with water.
Zipped storage pocket positioned above the compartment.
This pocket also keeps the fish cool in the watertight compartment Multiple attachments for equipment (4 stainless steel and 18 plastic) 2 stainless steel tow rings and mooring rings.
A welded panel to protect the stitching reinforces all attachments.
Mooring line attachment Inflatable cushion at the back for more efficient finning.
Dive flag (30cm x 30cm) and 1.2 metre pole, which comes in two parts for easy storage.
Comes with two detachable carry straps for the board to be transported on your back or with another person (in this last case, this starp positions on the 2 rings placed behind way of establishing a complementary handle to those placed in front).
Hand air pump (optional).
Facilitates swimming and transports equipment.
Safety features include high-visibility colour and 1.2 metre flag.
• Holds 4 spearguns
• 22 attachment points (including 2 stainless steel)
• 2 tow rings and mooring rings
• Detachable 19-litre watertight compartment with storage pocket on top
• Inflatable swim cushion
• Fin underneath each float
• Dual compartment fl oats with valves and double-layer, 500 denier, doublecoated PVC material.
• 500 denier, double-coated PVC base
• 2 back carry straps
• Hand air pump (optional)