The Aeris Oceanic F10 V3 is the latest version of the aeris computers sets.
The AERIS F.10 was designed by freedivers for freedivers.
It has many freediving specific features including a wide variety of convenient alarms.
It’s ideally suited for all types of breath-hold diving, spearfishing or freediving, recreational to competitive.
The F.10 also features a surface interval alarm which is very beneficial during my interval training for competitive freediving.
It has a unique safety feature of an on-going stopwatch so whilst in-water my running time does not get erased if the computer becomes submerged- unlike with any other freediving computer.
• Freedive Mode Main displays Depth and Elapsed Dive Time with access to either a pre-set countdown timer or lap timer
• User defined surface recovery timer, repeating elapsed dive time alarm, repeating depth interval alarm and 3 max depth alarms - with flashing LED and auto-backlight illumination
• 99 dive log with Max Depth, EDT, Surface Interval
• :01 step profile scroll – EDIT and Depth
• History Mode including total EDT and number of dives, Max depth ever with its EDT, Longest EDT ever with its Max Depth, Average Max Depth, EDT, and number of dives per day
• Digital watch functions including alternate time zone, chronograph, daily alarm, and countdown timer
• Optional PC Downloadable with 1 second sampling rate
• User-Replaceable Battery
Button Operation & User Interface
Surface Displays and Settings Menu: