• YOKE Maximum flow pressure: 232 bar
• DIN maximum flow pressure: 300 bar
• 4 MP Output 3/8 UNF
• 2 HP Output 7/16 UNF
• Flow: 1400 l/min with HP = 200 bar
• MP hose: Length: 730 ± 5 mm
• 2n Stage Weight: 175g
TITAN LX ACD Specifications:
• Medium Pressure: 9.5 bar ± 0.5 bar
• Titan Yoke Weight: 1105g
• Titan Din Weight: 965G
• HP Yoke Weight: 770g
• HP Din Weight: 630g
TITAN LX ACD Technical Supreme:
• Medium Pressure: 8.5 bar ± 0.5 bar
• Titan Yoke Weight: 1191g
• Titan Din Weight: 1035g
• HP Yoke Weight: 856g
• HP Din Weight: 700g
• ACD (Auto Closure Device)
• Type: balanced diaphragm
• Mechanism: In T
• Material: Brass plated multilayers
• Removable seat: Yes - Inox
• General details: Yes - + Legend + Mikron Kronos
• Flow 200 b: 1450 l/min
• Connection: DIN 300 B or 232 B Yoke
• DIN Weight: 463 g
• Yoke Weight: 655 g
• Outputs MP & HP pre-oriented: Yes
• HP Output: 2 - MP Outputs: 4
• Compensatory mechanisms of membrane in T. Inspiratory comfort. Respiratory yields:
- Easy to breathe
- Moving parts isolated from the environment.
- Stability of yields.
• Reduced size - Symmetry on the outputs.
• Protection Polyurethane - Stage 1 protected against impact.
• Wear parts that already exist (HP Seat, membrane ...). Ease of maintenance.
• ACD System - To keep the performance of the regulator.
• Outputs MP and HP pre-oriented - 4 outputs MP - 2 HP ports.
• Type: A compensated demand
• Mechanism: valve backing
- Silicone mouthpiece, the diaphragm and exhalation valve
- ABS housing
- Polyurethane for the paperback.
• Diving in cold water: Supreme version only)
• Sensitivity adjustment: No
• Adjustable Venturi: Yes
• Aperture value: 2.5 to 3.5 mbar (3.3 to 4.3 in Supreme)
• Weight: 175 g
• flexible length: 730 mm
• General details: Yes
• Geometry designed for a good grip on the 2nd stage.
• Comfobite nozzle (patented) attached with a removable and reusable flange:
- Reduce the fatigue of the jaw muscles
- Fast nozzles for disinfection operations through its reusable flange
- The cover protects from the cold lips.
• Cover Polyurethane: High wear resistance:
- Protects the second stage of shock
- Purge the regulator easy.
• Heat exchanger: Delete the BTU created by the pressure drop
• An adjustment lever Venturi effect, ergonomic, efficient and progressive:
- Reduce any continuous flow on the surface.
• internal baffles in the tubular portion of the nozzle:
- It channels the air flow uniformly in the nozzle during the inspiration.