Japanese Lure by Lucky Craft.
Hybrid walker and popper, looking thinner and available in three sizes, but equal to or more effective than his brother, Sammy.
The difference that distinguishes this lure from its competitors is the fluidity and variety of movements that can give you very easily.
Equipped with a rattle ball resin and tungsten alloy produces a bi-frequency sound that has the ability to arouse all kinds of predators. Manages to make a loud noise in deep water, fish showing themselves to terrible aftertaste.
Furthermore, this decoy is launched over long distances easily, even with wind.
The Gunfish Gunnish or also named, has the appearance of popper but Let's move depends on how you can get a very wide swimming:
• If you work quickly and with the lure pulls us act as a popper.
• However, if you work it in more detail we will be in a stroller that we can reach up to 1 meter deep.
The Gunfish is a highly versatile lure, able to achieve catch both inland and at sea:
• Freshwater: Black bass, pike, perch ...
• Salt Water: Sea bass, bonito, dorado ...
• F - Freshwater. Equipped with 2 treble hooks, the tail hook with tinsel
• ESG or SW - SaltWater. Equipped with 2 treble hooks WITHOUT tinsel