The new REVO Toro is a revolution in Low profile reels.
The size of the main gear, has been oversize sionado and embedded within a body aerospace grade aluminum to achieve strength, softness and recovery ability tion of a much larger reel.
The brake system "Carbon Matrix" gives a constant power and smoothness all the way.
Coil "Infinity II" to increase the capacity of set.
7 Bearings "HPCR".
Long haul handle for increased pulling power.
Double protection against fresh and salt water.
In short, the advantages of a large reel in a reel small.
Ratio of 4,6:1 for a stronger recovery.
The Revo Toro Winch will change the way you fish for large freshwater and saltwater species.
The best of both worlds are molded into one through the combination of the large capacity Toro reel and the superior cranking power of the Winch.
Available in both right and left hand models, the Toro Winch holds approximately 40% more line than standard low profile reels.
Now you can really reach out there with the superior casting Infini II spool design that is built to handle the torque created by hard fighting fish and provides extended casting range.
• Capacity: 0.40/200
• Bearings: 7 +1
• Ratio: 4,6:1
• Weight: 323gr
• 6 Stainless Steel HPCR Bearings
• Corrosion Resistant Instant Anti-Reverse Bearing
• X-Cräftic Alloy Frame and Side Plate for Corrosion Resistance
• Carbon Matrix Drag System for Ultra Smooth Drag
• Pitch Centrifugal Brake for Greater Cast Control
• Infini II Spool Design for Extended Castability and Extreme Loads
• Duragear Brass Gears for Long Life
• Equipped with Bait Clicker
• Freshwater and Saltwater Ready
• Synchronized TiN Coated Levelwind System for Even Line Lay
• 4.6:1 Gear Ratio for Increased Cranking Power
• Lube Port
• Dual Anti-Reverse
• Includes extra jigging handle (1 Power Handle and 1 Extended Throw Paddle)