A full-dot matrix high resolution display, tilt-compensated digital compass with bearing function, graphic profile during the dive and multigas algorithm make Matrix arguably the most impressive Mares watch-style dive computer ever.
A choice of digital or analog time of day display, second time zone and a precision stopwatch, all in a sleek metal housing make it the coolest product to show off with in between dives.
Did we mention a 35-hour logbook including dive profile graphs at 5s sampling rate •
The rechargeable battery means years and years of maintenance free use.
The charging cradle doubles up as PC (or Mac) interface for downloading dives and for firmware upgrades.
Matrix, Another step into the future:
• Full dot matrix display
• Upgradeable software
• PC interface included
• Max Displayed Depth: 150 m (492 ft)
• Memory capacity: 36 hr
• Profile Sampling Rates: 5 s
• Watch: Yes
• Calendar: Yes
• Dual time: Yes
• Stopwatch: Yes
• Daily alarm: Yes
• Battery Power Indicator: Yes
• Transmitter Lithium Battery (user-replaceable): Yes
• Plan Mode: Yes
• Choice of Metrical/Imperial Units: Yes
• Fresh and Seawater Settings: Yes
• Residual Nitrogen Reset: Yes
• Option to exclude audible alarms: Yes
• Exclusion of "Uncontrolled Ascent": Yes
• Ascent Rate Indicator: Yes
• Ascent Rate Digital Indicator (m/min-ft/min): Yes
• Altitude Adjustment: Yes
This function allows divers to use up to three different gas mixtures during a single dive.
The computer calculates the decompression schedule accordingly, so that you can take full advantage of decompressing with high oxygen concentration mixes.
Smart, intuitive and easy to use, the dive computer software is upgradeable.
As Mares continues to introduce new features and functions to its computers, you can benefit from these improvements without needing to buy a new product: simply download the new software release from the Mares website and install it into your existing computer using the dedicated interface.