The new Ultegra XTC comes in two sizes, a compact 5500 and a massive 14000.
Both models have a Baitrunner spool and benefi t from the inclusion of X-ship engineering, plus 4 Shielded A-RB bearings and a roller bearing all housed in a compact body.
The result is smoothness and effi ciency never seen in this price range before.
Line management is controlled with a combination of AR-C spool, Aero Wrap II plus 2-speed slow oscillation ensuring superb line lay.
The 5500 is excellent for fi shing the smaller waters or for long range specialist fi shing.
The huge 14000 is perfect for large waters where distance is a must.
• Baitrunner Spool II facility
• X-ship provides effi cient cranking power and smoothness
• 4 A-RB bearings plus roller bearing
• AR-C spool with Aero Wrap II and 2 speed slow oscillation
• Supplied with 1 extra cold forged spool
• Bearings: 4 Shielded A-RB + 1 Roller Bearing
• Oscillation: 2 Speed Aerowrap II
• Recovery line per turn: 105 or 103cm
• Coil parts: 1 Cold Forged Aluminium
• Crank: Simple Machined Aluminium
• Maintenance Port: Yes