This successful model has built a reputation for its excellent performance - size - reliability. Its technology enables its performance in an amazing way during his long autonomy. Its size and type of beam make it very versatile for diving (even as a main light source at night ) , spear fishing or nautical use in general. The combination of nylon reinforced with stainless steel head and the aesthetically stands for quality manufacturing radically from other similar products.
• Led Create 5000 º Kelvin . The color temperature is calibrated to be kept in a neutral white tone avoiding the tendency of most LED lanterns to tender to cold blue ranges that distort the actual color of the seabed and scare away the fish.
• Body reinforced nylon head and stainless steel AISI316
• Parable reflective ultra concentrated (6th) with Advanced Focus System (patent Led Lenser ) fail the luminous flux emitted by the LED beam optimally .
• Luminous flux 150 lumens home .
• Cash at Lux Luminous Flux (a 1mt ) : 9000 Lux
• Fall of contiuous luminous flux in 1 hour 30 %
• Autonomy continuous 8 hours and 50 hours in batch .
• Magnetic switch with rotating magnets isolated marine environment by plastic welded the two pieces.
• 4 AA batteries high quality developed specifically for this flashlight ( supplied as standard and are also available as spares ) . 20% improve light output and reduce the voltage drop in long use against best market batteries .
• semi elastic binding sealingly wrist lock and safety strap binding by calibrated 20kg breaking strain webbing .
• 160mm long and 220g weight
• Copper In Color