LEGEND LX SUPREME FIRST STAGE
The Legend LX Supreme is the cold-water version of the Legend LX. It is designated by the "snowflake" which is laser-etched into the case, and by the silver accent ring on the front. It has all the same features as the Legend LX and the following cold water features:
- Specifically adjusted to pass the stringent European Standards for cold-water regulator performance.
- Equipped with an environmentally sealed dry chamber that helps resist freezing and keeps the internal mechanism clean and dry.
- Aqua Lung's "Air Turbo System" integrated into the forward medium pressure ports, boosts the regulator's breathing performance
- Two high-pressure ports and four low-pressure ports, angled for optimal hose configuration.
- Black polyurethane coating protects the exterior metal surfaces.
ACD = AUTO CLOSURE DEVICE
This system automatically protects your first stage from the environment as soon as it has been disconnected from the cylinder valve. If it is stored without its dust cap the inside of the first stage is protected against corrosion and foreign bodies. However, use of the dust cap is recommended to prevent damage due to impacts.
- ACD affords the greatest protection against water entry
- ACD affords the greatest protection against contamination
- ACD is an improved safety measure. It is available in DIN 300B and Yoke 232B versions throughout the LEGEND range.
LEGEND LX SUPREME SECOND STAGE
The Aqua Lung Legend Series features a variety of second stages all specially constructed and tuned to function properly with the over-balanced Legend Diaphragm First Stage. The Legend series uses a standard yoke connector and an optional DIN adapter is available as an accessory.
The Legend LX adjustable balanced second stage delivers air with consistent ease regardless of tank pressure and is near neutrally buoyant in the water. Like all Aqua Lung second stages, the Legend LX is equipped with the exclusive Comfo-Bite mouthpiece, virtually eliminating jaw fatigue.
- Pneumatically balanced second stage provides consistent ease of inhalation at any tank pressure.
- Inhalation adjustment feature allows diver to control breathing gas delivery under a variety of diving conditions.
- Over-sized venturi lever is easy to reach and use during the dive, but is positioned to avoid entanglement.
- Gold accent ring for reduced weight and distinctive appearance.