The SUBMATIX SCR 100 ST is one of the most compacted rebreathers on the international market. The SCR 100 ST is an ideal travel companion because of its small dimension, its small weight and cylinders with M18 x 1.5 valves. Voluntary the unit is delivered with the SUBMATIX Weight Harness and the SUBMATIX BCD. The BCD is around the neck fixed at the breast of the diver. Through this construction the diver has at the water surface a position, where he is secured in case of unconsciousness. With the Weight Harness, which was specially developed for rebreathers, a compact wearing of the gear without disturbing air rooms between the diver and the gear is possible.
Technical data: Semi-closed rebreather
- standard nitrox mixes: 80%, 60 %, 50 %, 40 %, 32 %
- gas supply: 2 x 2 litres steal cylinders (optional aluminium cylinders and gas supply 2x 4 liters)
- volume scrubber tank: 1.8 kg - life time of scrubber: 3 hours - coaxial anti-lung system
- fresh gas dosage over lung automatically by-pass and constant flow
- weight ready for dive: 14 kg
- dimensions: 42 cm bride x 64 cm long x 29 cm high