KRONOS FIRST STAGE
- Compact on line regulator,
- Balanced diaphragm,
- Standard Spare Parts,
- ACD system allowing to simplify the use by the diver and protect the first stage from the ambient conditions and corrosion. This system prevents the pollution of the mechanism.
- 2 Hight Pressure outlets and 4 Low Pressure outlets.
ACD = AUTO CLOSURE DEVICE
- This system automatically protects your first stage from the environment as soon as it has been disconnected from the cylinder valve. If it is stored without its dust cap the inside of the first stage is protected against corrosion and foreign bodies. However, use of the dust cap is recommended to prevent damage due to impacts.
- ACD affords the greatest protection against water entry
- ACD affords the greatest protection against contamination
- ACD is an improved safety measure. It is available in DIN 300B and Yoke 232B versions throughout the LEGEND range.
KRONOS SECOND STAGE
- Downstream and balanced second stage
- Balanced second stage
- A new and innovative device for adjustment in second stage,
- Side'X deflector
- The patented Side'X deflector of the Kronos ejects the bubles on just on side, leaving the field of vision clear.
- This design allows the energy of the exhalation phase to be used to reheat the patented heat exchanger system.
Dual Cam :
The unique, patented Dual Cam system gives divers, for the first time, the chance to adjust their regulator for optimal per¬formance in one go. The exclusive cam system lets the diver adjust the injection (venturi knob) and the opening resistance at the same time
- Kronos - The asymmetric Side-X exhaust system that gets the bubbles out of your field of view.
- Traditional regulators allow bubbles to interfere with your field of view.