A powerful 500W RMS fishfinder that reaches depths to 1,000'/305 m, all in a simple interface so you can get on the water and fishing faster than ever.
The new color Elite-5x Fishfinder brings a new level of high performance and high color to serious anglers for an amazing low price.
And it comes fully packed with legendary Lowrance features, incredible precision and functionality, in addition to a spectacular new view.
The brilliant 5 in./12.7 cm, 480x480 pixel SolarMAX™ 256-color TFT display has unmatched screen brightness, contrast, resolution and viewing detail at wider angles and in bright sunlight.
Adjustable screen and keypad backlight improves usability and visibility day or night.
The 500W RMS sounder reaches depth of 1,000'/305 m with its dual-frequency 83/200 kHz Skimmer® transom-mount transducer with internal temp sensor and up to 120° of wider sonar coverage.
Unique TrackBack™ feature offers immediate scroll-back to review multiple pages of fishfinder history.
All of this, packaged with easy-to-use menus with Advanced Mode to expand features selection.
An all-new case/mounting design provides for easy one-hand tilt/swivel view adjustment, removal and re-install - even fits same cut-out for previous 5 in./7 cm models for in-dash installations.
And a new uniplug 1/4-turn connectors are compatible with earlier Lowrance uniplug installations to simplify upgrades to any new Elite model.
ELITE 5 MODELS
Innovation and technology come together in the all-new, easy-to-use and nicely affordable Lowrance Elite™ fishfinders.
• Brighter Displays: Maximum visibility and viewing detail in ALL conditions.
• Smart Menus: Quick and easy access to all you need with one-thumb operation.
• More Screen Pixels: Clearly see fish, structure and bottom detail, plus great definition for navigation.
• Easy Installation: Plug-and-play functionality saves you time and hassles, and works with existing Lowrance or Eagle® uniplug cables.
• Elite™ Navigation Capabilities: Built-in GPS antenna and microSD slot that’s compatible with many charting options.
• Unique Elite™ Gold Choices: Packed with special-edition Navionics® chartcard coverage of coastal U.S. and coastal/inland Canadian waters*.
Stern Transducer included: Skimmer 83/200Khz
To see the transducers, click HERE
||5 in 127 mm|
||480x480 (H x W)|
||256-color SolarMAX™ PLUS TFT|
||Flourescent cold cathode|
|SONAR / SOUNDER
|Sonar Output Power
||Max 500W RMS, 4000W PTP W|
||Max 1000 ft 305 m|
|Sonar Alarms: Fish, Max and Min Depth
|TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
|Built-in Backup Memory
||Sealed and waterproof, suitable for saltwater use|
||6.9 in 174 mm|
||5.4 in 136 mm|
||2.5 in 63 mm|
||Unique TrackBack™ feature offers immediate scroll-back to review multiple pages of fishfinder history|