What is PowerPro?
Spectra fiber has the highest strength/weight ratios in the man-made fibers.
Its high strength makes it, pound for pound, 15 times stronger than steel, more durable than polyester fibers and gives a force that is up to 40 percent greater than aramid fiber.
Specific characteristics depend denier fibers found.
Power Pro is the ultimate combination of modern technology and knowledge of older fish.
The difference is technology EBT EBT technology makes Power Pro braided line more rounded, smooth and responsive.
His sensitivity and unmatched power dunk, you will notice even the smallest attack and you can drive with confidence.
Power Pro works perfectly in both fixed spool reels and rotating.
Available in rolls of 135, 275 and 1370m yellow and various diameters.
Advantages of Power Pro:
• More compact round
• Picks up less water
• Units with greater ease
• Maintains better knots
• Stretching close to zero
• No reel memory
Excellent Main Line
• Do not nail in the coil
• Retains less water
• Coils and packaging better on any reel for winding
• No reel memory
• Reduces wind knots, breaks, tangle-free toe and rings
• It handles easily and knots are best
• Virtually no elasticity
• Incredible strength to diameter
Soft and slippery
• Spend effortlessly through the rings to cast long
• Resists abrasion of equipment by its nature
• Do not coat or damage the rings
• Maintains performance over time
Unlike monofilament, PowerPro will not be driven into the rear coil resistance.
This problem occurs in other strands, and can create a problem with the brake mechanism.
Rest assured, that the team is good.
To prevent slippage, PowerPro recommends using one of these methods:
1) If your reel has a mounting hole, use it.
2) Allow at least 5 to 10 meters of monofilament on the reel (enough to cover the bottom of it) before connecting with PowerPro line.
3) Place a piece of tape on the coil (it comes in the package) before attaching PowerPro.
PowerPro is extremely strong, and normal nail scissors do not work.
We recommend special scissors for cutting heavy stranded, they are cheap, readily available, and have blunt ends to protect their pockets.
O using the cutter of the bobbin.
PowerPro lines are so thin for resistance you may be tempted to set its brake with a moron than normal, but remember, your rod or reel can not be designed to withstand the same load so amazing how your line.
To make full use of PowerPro of amazing sensitivity without risking damage to your equipment, try one of the following tips:
1) Put your brakes to match a range of breakage.
2) Set the brake to match the size of the mono lines that normally use.
3) When using equipment or line ultra thin (5 to 20 lb test) set its resistance to no more than 1/3 of the line resistance.
You can check the brake with a range of scales.
In the configuration of lower brake line a little can go on the bite, to compensate PowerPro.
Almost no stretch.
Fishermen on Saturday morning television programs are often under the hook of Samurai warriors who decapitated the enemy.
This can be a good technique with monofilament line, but not required that PowerPro violent motion.
When you receive a dive, relax with a gentle snap of his wrist and get a dunk.
Power Pro extends that strength that cushions the rod.
Every inch of movement of the tip of your rod is one inch to accompany the line in the tailspin.
Using monofilament / LEADER fluoro
Attaching a monofilament leader to your PowerPro line may prove useful in the following situations:
1) When fishing with live bait or jigging requires extra finesse, especially in clear water, use 3-foot monofilament leader will reduce the visibility of the line.
2) When fishing for species that strike hard and fast, use a monofilament shock tippet. For close-in situations like bait fishing, try a low of 3 to 10 feet of tippet.
For large applications of Big Game, you may need to use up to 100 meters or more.