After Leonardo, Giotto is the second project designed, developed and produced in Italy 100% owned by its subsidiary Cressi Elettronica created 4 years ago.
It's a computer completely modular, robust and reliable construction. Cressi has all the quality control of both the programming software construction, manufacturing and after sales service.
Profile of low relief with rounded ergonomic design the part in contact with the wrist to provide all kinds of hand movement. Stainless steel bezel that gives a technical, elegant and attractive.
Its wide UFDS (User Friendly Display System) inherits the proverbial screen ease of navigation and menus of computers with software Cressi.
Management is very complete Nitrox with possibility of two different PLS EAN mixtures in the same dive.
Modes Air, Nitrox and Gauge (Gauge).
Reset via menu option, very useful for rental or diving courses. Removes residual Nitrogen consecutive dives to different users.
The RGBM algorithm incorporates and (optional) deep stop.
Menus and system identical to that of other navigation dive computer Cressi therefore with readability, data access and modification of model parameters. Remarkable ease of configuration, navigation through the menus and access the wealth of information it provides always very intuitive way.
Three buttons for ease of navigation and ease the process of remembering data access and modification of parameters.
"Use Friendly Display System". The distribution of information, screen contrast, proportions and size of the digits have been studied for readability. All data are presented segmented with mild separation lines that make reading even under stress or emergency. Backlit Display pushbutton or alarm.
Long battery life by a combination of systems: saving mode when the computer with automatic ignition, low-power processor and battery CR2430 user replaceable without tools are not used.
Interface with PC connection via Go just dive computer support and connection to PC with USB cable. Software supports all Windows and Mac versions.
Gauge calibrated in salt water for maximum precision in the most common use.
Four colors available: Black-gray, black-navy, white-black, white-pink .
DIVE MODE ( "DIVE " ) :
• Air / Nitrox Utility from 21% to 50 % O² with 1% increments.
• Immersion Two interchangeable mixtures .
• 9 modified Haldane algorithm tissues.
• Deep Stop RGBM + ( optional).
• customizable algorithm in 3 levels (Safety factor: SF0 , SF1 , SF2 ) .
• Allows repetitive dives with different mixtures ( mixture must reprogram utlización if Nitrox).
• PLAN (Dive Planning) mode.
• P02 adjustable from 1.2 to 1.6 .
• Logbook by independent methods: 75 dives or 60 hours of diving with 16 data about each dive.
• Mode Profile: Profile in the minute display all registered logbook dives.
• Variable ascent with graphic display and visual and audible alarms.
• altitude presettable
• acoustic , visual and display backlight alarms: PO2 , CNS , ascent , DECO , DECO omitted , exceeded maximum depth ( optional).
• Calibrated in salt water for maximum accuracy.
• NO DEC TIME and TIME DEC with three digits.
• Decompression Stop optional security ( "Stop") if decompression dives .
• Battery life approximately 3 years (50 dives per year).
• Temperature, PO2 instant, time and mixture used visible under water by pressing a button.
• Backlit display (one tap, 5 seconds)
• Reset-down menu option. Eliminates the residual nitrogen memory for use in dive centers for rent or teaching.
GAUGE MODE ( " GAUGE " ) :
Designed to provide the basic parameters for accurate mixes diving decompression tables calculated by specific programs.
• Depth calibrated in salt water ( high precision).
• Supply current depth , maximum depth, dive time and temperature.
• Logbook independent of dives performed in " Gauge " mode.
WATCH MODE ( out of water ) :
• Time, day of week , date .