Weight 0.59 LBS (262.00 g)
Height 4.75" (121.00 mm)
Width 2.66" (67.00 mm)
Length 2.09" (53.00 mm)
MR HH350 floating radio has an orange core for higher visibility and is easy to retrieve if dropped overboard. It features 6 Watts of power for longer range communications and full access to all NOAA weather channels and alarm tones for weather emergencies. It also includes all of the core features like Noise canceling microphone, JIS7/IPX7 rated Submersible, Tri-Watch, Memory Channels, Memory Scan and BURP.
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone - Blocks background noise for clearer conversations.
- 6 Watt VHF - Select between 1, 3 and 6 watts for short and long range communication.
- USA, Canada & International Channels - Allows operation on any of the three different channel maps established for these areas.
- All NOAA Weather Channels and Weather Alert - Instant access to national All Hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day, and alerts if threatening weather is nearby.
- Tri-Watch and Unlimited Memory Channels
- Easy rotary Power and volume Knob
- Submersible to JIS7 standards
- Iluninated Function Keys
- Pre-Programmed Country Specific. Recreational Channels
- BURP Feature